I am a twenty-two year old University graduate who achieved a masters degree in Computer Game Design at Staffordshire University. While I am primarily searching for a full-time job, I am also engaged in projects that will help improve and apply my writing skills.
I am currently involved in three video game related projects, being a writer on each of them. Collared is an indie game I have started myself, which is a visual novel that will eventually see release on iOS and Android platforms. Tower of Elements (tentative title) is a fresh 2d platformer being developed by a small team in the Unreal Development Kit. Tsubasa no Negai is a visual novel being developed for various platforms. I am currently Lead Editor, as well as writing dialogue for some of the characters.
I've also participated in the Global Games Jam, creating the ambitious yet incomplete Next Take, as well as Boot Camp; a five day project involving about fifty students to create a game about camel racing.
To view my CV, please click here.
- Currently writing for three indie games, a website and a UK-published magazine.
- Proficient in the creation of design documents, storylines and scripts.
- Completion of multiple design and narratology related modules at university.
- Writing etiquette from working in office environments in the past.
- Constantly looking for ways to push my writing into the spotlight, such as this.